Pages

Subscribe:

Customize your Facebook Profile

Would you like to make your profile visitors more attractive to your profile? Read my new article to learn it.
 Once I was surfing in the internet, I got an idea to customize my Facebook Profile. So I started to search an application in Facebook to customize my Facebook Profile. I learnt two ways to make my Facebook profile more attractive.
Method 01
Select a profile banner from the banner list.
Then a page will appear as the below figure

Click on “Post to Profile”. Next Facebook will ask permission to use this App. If you like it allows it. After that your profile banner will your new selected Profile Banner. See the Figure.

-Method 02
Here is the second method to customize your Facebook Profile.
Select a layout to apply as your profile layout and click on Select. See the Figure.

  After that in the next page, a software will be ask to download and download it and install it.

Next login to your Facebook account. You will notice that your Facebook account`s background has been changed. If not navigate your browser to your Facebook profile Page and click on “change layout” link and select a layout again to set as your Facebook Profile`s layout. See the above figure.
Now your friends and new visitors will be delighted after seeing your new Facebook profile page. Enjoy it and share with your Facebook Fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers