Pages

Subscribe:

How to get a Debit Card for Free!



My new post is on how to get a Debit card for absolutely free! My brother told me how to get a Free Debit card. I wrote this post in his words. Read it.
“Once I logged in to my Odesk account, I noticed that my payment method of odesk is not completed. So I decided to complete it at that moment. Odesk let us to select one payment method from their five payment options as our payment method. Among their five payment methods, I noticed a special method. It was depositing our money in a Payoneer Debit card. Next to this method, a statement was there with a link.
 I clicked on it. A page opened and I clicked on again on Get your MasterCard card now. Again a page opened with a form to apply for a Payoneer Debit Card. I was delighted.  I filled all the required fields in the form and finished it. I thought it is a lie. I couldn’t believe it when I got my Payoneer Debit card.  But however I got my Payoneer Debit card after about 25 days of time.”
That`s his experience. Now I am going to share his experience with you. 
Follow my steps carefully.
-Log in to your Odesk account or sign up for an Odesk account.
-Create your Odesk Profile if you are a new member.
-Click on Payment Methods in navigation bar.

-Click on sign up in first withdrawal method 

-Click Get your Prepaid MasterCard Card Now! 

-Click on Start Here and Fill the required Fields.
-Click on Step 2 and fill the required Fields.
-Click on Step 3 and fill the required Fields.
-After that mark three check boxes.
-Finally click on Finish Button.

You are done!
You will receive your Debit card after about 25 business days of time.




1 comments:

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers