Pages

Subscribe:

Customize your Windows

Really I hate Montanans. Because changing things in a life is good rather than Montanans. Once I deal with my computer I got an idea to find certain software to customize my computer. I downloaded two software to make a change to my computer life. It was Folder Tweaker and Folder Marker. It can customize your folders` background and icons.
Firstly I will teach how to customize your windows with Folder Tweaker.
Here are steps….
There is nothing to install in Folder Tweaker. You just have to run it after the download. A window will appear. Just select the folder you want to customize and click OK. See the figure below.
Figure 01

Then a Folder Tweaker window will open as the below figure. Select a Image to set your selected folder`s background image.  If you are selecting a quit dark image, select white as your text color.
Select an icon pack to change your default icons.
Figure 02

Now click Apply and click ok. That is all. You are done!
Now I am going to teach you how to customize your windows with Folder Marker.
Download it from below link.
Here are steps….
After the installation run Folder Marker. Folder Marker helps you to customize your folders. There are two ways to change folder icons from Folder Marker. First way is you can run folder marker and then you can select a folder to change it`s ion. Second method is, you can click on right of your computer mouse and click on mark folder and select an icon from there. I am going to describe the first way.
Run folder marker. Browse a folder as in the figure 03 and select an icon for your folder from folder marker. You can select three icon packs to customize your folders. Finally click on Apply button. See the figure 04.
Figure 03

Figure 04



Here is the second method of folder marker. Go towards the folder that you want to customize. Click on right button of your mouse and click on mark folder and select an icon for your folder.
Figure 05

Your folders will look like this.

That is it.
You can download more windows customizing soft wares from my Downloads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers